- What To Do After Your Order
Orders are placed on hold immediately the checkout button is clicked.
As soon as your order is received, we will email you instructions on how and to whom payments are to be made. So check your email inbox/Spam folder for your ORDER PAYMENT INSTRUCTION and do not forget to email the shop a copy of your payment receipt.
Please make sure your order is placed on processing to be sure it will be shipped out.
If you do not receive the email instructions as stated in less than 5 minutes, you are required to email the shop a request to make payment completion via the shop email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise, you can visit the website’s live chat for quicker assistance on payment completion.
Avoid making payments to our shop email( email@example.com ) as we do not have it registered with any payment gateway.
HOW TO SET UP A ZELLE ACCOUNT AND MAKE PAYMENTS
- If your bank supports Zelle Payments, you probably have an account with Zelle. Check your bank app/website’s menu for the Zelle payment option.
- If your bank doesn’t support Zelle, get started by downloading the Zelle® app and enrolling with your email or U.S. mobile number using your Visa® or Mastercard® debit card.
- To send payments, enter our Zelle email address in the recipient field and confirm the account name. Check your email Inbox/Spam for our Zelle information or request one here
- Enter Amount Total and click send.
- Send a copy of your payment receipt to our shop email as instructed by our payment instruction.