- Satin finished tanto blade made of 4034 stainless steel.
- Flipper opener with caged bearings in the pivot.
- GRN handle with grippy black TPR inlays.
- Leaf spring liner lock mechanism with secondary safety lock.
- Stainless steel pocket clip set up for right hand tip-up carry.
Cold Steel is the origin of the tanto as most of us know it, and the Master Tanto fixed blade has become a knife industry staple. The Oyabun is a folding knife designed to be much like its fixed blade older brother. The handle has the characteristic taper toward the pommel, and the blade has the gently upswept spine of the original.
Cold Steel Knives are known for being some of the toughest knives out there. Get one, and it won’t let you down!