Microtech Standard Issue Available In Stock
Microtech Standard Issue
- Reverse tanto blade with stonewash finish made from Microtech’s exclusive Bohler M390MK steel
- Thumb hole for quick and easy blade deployment
- Smooth and comfortable handle with OD green G-10 scales
- Features Microtech’s Ram-Lok system for safe and also secure use
- Reversible pocket clip for tip-up deep pocket carry
The Microtech Standard Issue (MSI) is Microtech’s latest generation of folding pocket knife. The MSI has not only been built for heavy everyday use, but was designed to become your all time favorite folder.
Like everything Microtech produces, the MSI brings premium quality materials you can depend on to your pocket. The MSI comes sharp and also stays sharp. Made from exclusive Bohler M390MK stainless steel, the MSI’s blade offers nearly unparalleled edge retention and also corrosion resistance.
The MSI’s five inch long handle is made with OD green G-10 scales with a steel frame and titanium backspacer, keeping the MSI as lightweight as it is comfortable and also durable. Featuring Microtech’s Ram-Lok system that includes the iconic “X” button on both sides, you can put the MSI to work with confidence.
FAQ On MSI Microtech Standard Issue
The Microtech Standard Issue (MSI) has caused quit a stir! From the tough supersteel blade crafted from Microtech’s own Bohler M390MK to the patented RAM-LOK system, this is a knife community favorite. Pull the RAM-LOK system back or flick the blade with the thumb slot to deploy.
- What is so special about Microtech knives?
- Which Microtech steel is the best?
- Is MSI high quality?
- Does Microtech have a lifetime warranty?
FAQ On Stonewash Finish
Blades with a stonewash finish are particularly common in tactical knives, also because they have less of a sheen. They are a very popular choice for outdoor knives, thanks to their rugged appearance. Even cooking knives now have blades with a stonewash finish.
- What are the advantages of stone wash?
- What are the limitations of stone wash?
- Why do you Stonewash a knife?
- What is stonewash material?