- Satin finished clip point blade made of CPM-S35VN steel.
- Nail nick and jimped front flipper openers.
- Dark brown, Matrix pattern micarta handle and carbon fiber bolsters.
- Upgraded liner lock mechanism.
- Satin finished, tip-up pocket clip.
Many have admired the Appalachian Drifter from CIVIVI and now, with the request and interest, the Appalachian Drifter 2 is upgraded from a traditional slip joint design to a locking blade! The Appalachian Drifter 2 has a sturdy liner lock while keeping that modern traditional aesthetic. The clip point blade is perfect for daily cutting like letter opening, opening packages, or cutting up an apple on your lunch break. Get yourself a classy knife that can handle tough jobs and hard work.
CIVIVI Folding Knives have plenty to offer when it comes to quality pocket knives that will cut, slice, and pierce for years to come. Check out more of our selection!