Rare Breed Trigger Overview
The Rare Breed Trigger For Sale is a DROP IN TRIGGER that can be purchased at our store.
1/4″ Wide Hammer, Rare Breed Trigger For Sale, and Locking Bar. 7075-T6 Aluminum Housing. Precision Wire EDM Cut. Black Nitrite QPQ Finish.
Includes Anti Walk Pins. Standard shipments arrive at your doorstep unopened and also direct from our warehouse. Its corners are hand-cut and will undergo additional work to ensure that it has superior spring rapid fire reliability.
In addition to the Modified version, our Super Modified will feature upgraded stainless steel high pressure springs. This is in comparison to the Modified version. Specifically cut and installed for both single-action pull and rapid fire. Learning how to master this takes some time.
Last but not least, our SUPER LITE WEIGHT X Version is a highly modified lightweight version that is the same as the Super Modified version, but it also has a custom lightweight hollowed hammer and a custom hollowed trip sear, in addition to having ALL 3 SPRINGS REPLACED WITH PERFORMANCE STAINLESS STEEL.
SPECS ON RARE RARE BREED TRIGGER FOR SALE
1/4″ Wide Hammer, Trigger, and Locking Bar
7075-T6 Aluminum Housing
Precision Wire EDM Cut!
Black Nitrite QPQ Finish
Includes Anti Walk Pins
5lb Trigger Pull
US Pat. 10514223
*Full-Auto Bolt Carrier Required.
*Heavy Buffer (H2, H3 or T3 BUFFER) Recommended.
*We strongly recommend a qualified gunsmith install this trigger.
*In the majority of setups, the FRT-15 is plug-n-play with a heavy buffer. Tuning may be required.
Newest version directly from Rare Breed – This is the latest version of the trigger with a revised design for reliability. New In Box Rare Breed Forced Reset Trigger.
I have this trigger in hand and also ready to ship!! The Rare Breed trigger will give you the most fun you ever had – and also easily replace your binary. This is NOT an NFA item, and can be purchased without any special license. It does not make your AR-15 fully automatic or a machine gun under the NFA.
HOW THE RARE BREED TRIGGER FRT 15 FOR SALE:
You can also upgrade your standard trigger or your old Rare Breed Trigger at any time using our Stainless Steel Spring Kit or our Complete Lite Weight Upgrade Trigger Kit. Both of these kits are available on our website.
FAQ On Rare Breed Trigger
1. When will you have more FRT-15 ™ triggers available?
- We continually manufacture and package triggers daily so it’s never more than a few days before we add more to the stock level on our website.
- If you catch us during a period when we’re sold out, please be sure to put your email address on our waitlist, which can be found on the product page of our website. When adding stock to our website, we notify customers on our waitlist in the order they signed up.
2. Do you presell or take backorders?
- We do not presell and have a policy of not taking backorders. We will only sell when we have the stock in inventory.
3. Will the FRT-15 ™ function in an AR-9mm or AR-10
- As of now, we are only offering the FRT-15 ™ which has been designed and also produced to operate in the standard AR-15 running 5.56 or 300BLK. The FRT-15 will NOT operate in an AR-10 or an AR with a 22lr conversion kit. In some but not all cases, the FRT-15 ™ will run in an AR-9mm.
- That said, we have already designed and also prototyped the FRT-9 and FRT-10. They have not been put into production just yet but it shouldn’t be too far down the road until they’re available.
4. Does the FRT-15 ™ require a three-position or select fire safety selector?
- The FRT-15 ™ is a two-position trigger. It has two positions, ‘safe’ or ‘semi-auto’. Due to its patented design, the trigger is forced into a reset after each round that is fired.
More On FAQ
What do we call a ‘forced reset trigger?
AKA the ‘bumpstock.’ This is where a ‘forced reset trigger’ comes into the picture. Said device functions like a regular trigger in that it fires one shot when pulled. But after the shot it functions like a bumpstock in that it uses the mechanical force of the cycling bolt to force the trigger forward against the user’s finger.
What does a forced reset trigger do?
As the name implies, the FRT-15’s trigger is forced to reset quickly after a shot is fired when the bolt carrier group returns forward, whether or not the trigger is released. This allows for extremely fast follow-up shots(rapid fire ), but the trigger must still be pulled by the user each time a round is fired.
How does a binary trigger work?
A binary trigger increases a weapon’s firing speed. Unlike a bump stock, it is legal in most states. It allows a firearm to shoot one bullet when the trigger is pulled and one when it releases. A 30-round magazine can be emptied in about three seconds.