Sig Sauer Elite Hunting Copper Ammunition uses premium-quality powders and primers for minimum velocity variation and yield a 1.8x diameter expansion. Perfected for easy rifle feeding, with an optimized nose geometry, and premium nickel-plated shell casings that deliver consistently reliable accuracy for taking down game. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable nickel plated brass cases.
- Optimized Nose Geometry for Easy Rifle Feeding
- Consistent 1.8X Diameter Expansion
- Lead-Free Monolithic Copper Bullet
- Proprietary Powder Blends to Ensure Dependable Ignition
- Industry Leading Primers are Matched to Proprietary Powder Blends to Ensure Dependable Ignition
Note: Due to availability of components, this ammunition may or may not be shipped in nickel plated brass.
Made In United States of America