- Stonewashed drop point blade made of CPM-20CV steel.
- Dual thumb stud openers with ball bearing pivot.
- Bronze anodized titanium handle scales.
- Titanium frame lock mechanism.
- Titanium pocket clip for tip up right hand carry.
The McNees MAC2 is a compact knife designed and optimized for everyday carry. The tolerances are incredible, making the knife feel solid as a rock, yet with an action as smooth as a Kenny G album. The design mastery shows in the incredible blade-to-handle ratio, giving you perhaps the smallest footprint of a knife with a three-inch blade out there.
McNees Knives are made by a Marine Corps veteran and avid outdoorsman, and are built to spec for those kinds of activities!