1. ORDNANCEDEFENCE 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Customers are always our first priority at ORDNANCEDEFENCE. We empower our associates to become experts in their shops to go above and beyond to meet the customer’s needs and expectations. Our goal is to be the best reloading retailer in the USA in the eyes and minds of our customers and associates. That’s why Ordnancedefence.com is prepared to provide you with the 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your purchase.
2. HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO RETURN OR EXCHANGE A PRODUCT?
At ORDNANCEDEFENCE, we have a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We do not place a time restraint on returns or exchanges. Instead, we are focused on you receiving the product that meets your expectations and needs. Note: Firearms and bow returns are excluded from this policy.
3. ARE THERE ANY RESTRICTIONS ON RETURNS OR EXCHANGES?
The following guidelines apply for returns or exchanges:
- Shipping costs will not be refunded.
- Items must be returned in the same condition they were received in.
- Please use a proper shipping container. This may be a box, shipping pouch, or other UPS/USPS/FedEx-approved container, as long as the item is protected.
- Shoes should be returned in the shoe box, which should be shipped in a proper shipping container..
- Sales tax will be refunded to the original method of payment.
- Ammunition purchased from us cannot be returned or exchanged.
- If you placed a special order, this must be returned back to our store location. (Note: Shipping cost is free of charge).
- When returning defective or damaged baseball bats, softball bats, or hockey sticks, please follow the manufacturer’s guidelines to handle these returns as warranty replacements. Please see the manufacturer website’s warranty page to complete this process or call the manufacturer directly to obtain a return authorization number (RA#) for your damaged bat or hockey stick. To get your replacement as quickly as possible, we recommend you keep your receipt or order confirmation email as proof of purchase.
4. WHAT IF THE PRODUCT I RECEIVED IS DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE?
If your product is damaged or defective from our shipment or in-store purchase, we will exchange or refund this product. To return or exchange an order, please follow the steps below for an in-store purchase or online purchase.
5. HOW DO I RETURN OR EXCHANGE A ORDNANCEDEFENCE.com ORDER?
To return or exchange an order from us, you may take your order to our location.
Please Note: Items must be returned in the same condition they were received in:
- Items should be returned in a proper shipping container. This may be a box, shipping pouch, or other UPS/USPS/FedEx-approved container, as long as the item is protected during transit.
- Shoes should be returned in the shoe box, which should be shipped in a proper shipping container.
- If your item was damaged upon arrival, please note this in the “Additional Notes” section when making your return.
- Should the item you are exchanging for be out of stock when the exchange package is received, we will refund you in full less shipping using your original form of payment.
- The amount or method of refund may vary according to our return policy. This includes items returned with missing components or not in their original condition. Items purchased with a gift card can only be returned for store credit.
6. WHEN WILL THE REFUND REFLECT ON MY CREDIT/DEBIT CARD?
Once we receive your order, please allow 5-7 business days for your order to process and 10-14 business days for a refund to reflect on your credit/debit card. The following applies:
- Returns will be credited to the original form of payment.
- If you purchased with SliceSM by FNBO, your return amount will reflect the payments you’ve made. You’ll receive an email from SliceSM by FNBO with details about your refund and the cancellation of your payment plan. Please allow between 10-14 business days for your refund to reflect on your statement. Contact SliceSM by FNBO with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If a gift card or e-gift card was applied to the order, a new e-gift card will be emailed to the email address on the order for the amount of the refund.
7. HOW DO I RETURN OR EXCHANGE AN IN-STORE PURCHASE?
In store purchases can be returned to our store location at the customer service counter. The following applies:
- Visit the customer service desk for assistance with a return or exchange.
- If an exchange is placed for a product with a lesser value, the remaining amount will be refunded to the original form of payment.
- If an exchange is placed for a product with a greater value, the difference will need to be collected.
- Items purchased with gift card can be returned for store credit.
- Items purchased with a credit/debit card will be reimbursed the full amount.
- Without a receipt, an item with original tags intact can be returned to any of our location for an exchange or store credit.
8. HOW DO I RETURN A PRODUCT IF I DO NOT LIVE NEAR A THE STORE?
If you do not live near our store location, the items you purchased in-store can be returned through the mail. We recommend using the USPS or UPS or FedEx to send your products back to the store by following the steps below:
- Include a copy of the original receipt.
- Add a note explaining your request for an exchange (color, size, etc.) or return.
- Include your contact information, including phone and email, just in case the store needs to contact you.
- The product(s) can be shipped back in a box to the original store of purchase. For the stores shipping address, please use the address on our website contact page.
- Head to your local USPS or UPS or FedEx store to ship the return, and keep a record of the return tracking number.
- Please note: If you request a return or an exchange and the store is out of inventory, funds will be mailed back to your shipping address or via primarily used method of payment.
Everything you buy at ORDNANCEDEFENCE, on sale or otherwise, is guaranteed satisfactory or your money back. You don’t ever take a chance at ORDNANCEDEFENCE…. Ever!