These Terms of Service (“Terms”) apply to your access to and use of the websites, online store and other online products and services (collectively, our “Services”) provided by ORDNANCEDEFENCE.
By accessing or using any of our Services, you are entering into a binding agreement with ORDNANCEDEFENCE and agree to be bound by these Terms.
You must be at least 18 years oserf age and reside in the United States to access or use our Services. If you are accessing or using our Services on behalf of another person or entity, you represent that you are authorized to accept these Terms on that person or entity’s behalf and that the person or entity agrees to be responsible to us if you or the other person or entity violates these Terms.
2. User Accounts and Account Security
You may need to register for an account to access some or all of our Services. If you register for an account, you must provide accurate account information and promptly update this information if it changes. You also must maintain the security of your account, including your password or login credentials, and promptly notify us if you discover or suspect that someone has accessed your account without your permission. If you permit others to use your account credentials, you are responsible for the activities of such users that occur in connection with your account.
3. User Content
(a) Our Services may allow you to create, post and share content, including feedback, photos and videos (collectively, “User Content”).
(b) You grant ORDNANCEDEFENCE a perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, fully paid, and sublicensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, publicly perform and display your User Content and any name, username or likeness provided in connection with your User Content in all media formats and channels now known or later developed without compensation to you. When you post or otherwise share User Content on or through our Services, you understand that your User Content and any associated information (such as your name, nickname or photos) may be visible to others.
(c) You may not create, post or share any User Content that violates these Terms or for which you do not have all the rights necessary to grant us the license described above. You represent and warrant that your User Content, and our use of such content as permitted by these Terms, will not violate any rights of or cause injury to any person or entity. You are solely responsible for any User Content you make and its accuracy. Although we have no obligation to screen, edit or monitor User Content, we may delete or remove User Content at any time and for any reason with or without notice.
4. Prohibited Conduct and Content
(a) You will not violate any applicable law, contract, intellectual property or other third-party right or commit a tort, and you are solely responsible for your conduct while accessing or using our Services. You will not:
- Engage in any harassing, threatening, intimidating, predatory or stalking conduct;
- Make any misrepresentations or provide any false or misleading information in connection with a purchase made through the Services;
- Use or attempt to use another user’s account;
- Use our Services in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect or inhibit other users from fully enjoying our Services or that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of our Services in any manner;
- Reverse engineer any aspect of our Services or do anything that might discover source code or bypass or circumvent measures employed to prevent or limit access to any part of our Services;
- Attempt to circumvent any content-filtering techniques we employ or attempt to access any feature or area of our Services that you are not authorized to access;
- Develop or use any third-party applications that interact with our Services without our prior written consent, including any scripts designed to scrape or extract data from our Services;
- Bypass or ignore instructions contained in our robots.txt file, which files we may modify or update at any time in our sole discretion, that controls automated access to portions of our Services; or
- Use our Services for any fraudulent, illegal or unauthorized purpose, including to purchase firearms in a jurisdiction where such purchase is illegal, or engage in, encourage or promote any activity that violates these Terms.
(b) You may also post or otherwise share only User Content that is not confidential and that you have all necessary rights to disclose. You may not create, post or share any User Content that:
- Is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory or fraudulent;
- Would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;
- May infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party;
- Contains or depicts any statements, remarks or claims that do not reflect your honest views and experiences;
- Impersonates, or misrepresents your affiliation with, any person or entity;
- Contains any unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising or solicitations;
- Contains any private or personal information of a third party without such third party’s consent;
- Contains any viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or content; or
- In our sole judgment, is objectionable, restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying our Services, or may expose ORDNANCEDEFENCE or others to any harm or liability of any type.
(c) Enforcement of this Section 4 is solely at ORDNANCEDEFENCE’s discretion, and failure to enforce this section in some instances does not constitute a waiver of our right to enforce it in other instances. In addition, this Section 4 does not create any private right of action on the part of any third party or any reasonable expectation that the Services will not contain any content that is prohibited by such rules.
5. Limited License; Copyright and Trademark
Our Services, including the text, graphics, images, photographs, videos, illustrations, trademarks, trade names, service marks, logos, slogans and other content contained therein are owned by or licensed to ORDNANCEDEFENCE.
From time to time, you might voluntarily provide us with questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, original or creative materials or other information you submit about ORDNANCEDEFENCE or Services (collectively, “Feedback”). You understand that we may use such Feedback for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you, including to develop, copy, publish, or improve the Feedback in ORDNANCEDEFENCE’s sole discretion.
We do not control, endorse or take responsibility for any third-party content available on or linked to by our Services.
Your use of our Services is at your sole risk. Except as otherwise provided in a writing by us and to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, our Services are provided “as is” and “as available” without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement.
8. Transfer and Processing Data
In order for us to provide our Services, you agree that we may process, transfer and store information about you in and to the United States and other countries, where you may not have the same rights and protections as you do under local law.
9. Modifying and Terminating our Services
We reserve the right to modify our Services or to suspend or stop providing all or portions of our Services at any time. You also have the right to stop using our Services at any time. We are not responsible for any loss or harm related to your inability to access or use our Services.
If any provision or part of a provision of these Terms is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision is deemed severable from these Terms and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.